Monday, April 18, 2011

So, Hi. How Are You?

Hey there, you ... people who are not reading this anymore because I disappeared for almost a year!

A lot has happened since June 2010. A lot. For instance:

My son turned 3 and will turn 4 this July. He is graduating from preschool in June and will go to pre-K in the fall. Holy nuts.

I got into business school shortly after my last entry. I'm about to finish my second semester and will hopefully graduate next May. BTW, I hate Statistics.

I went on anti-anxiety medication that made me gain a bunch of weight and I looked like a fat cow at my sister-in-law's wedding.

My sister-in-law was a lovely bride and is now married.

I went off the meds in October and I started running again and things are falling back into place.

Well, they would be falling back into place if I didn't have to have foot surgery in July and take 3 months off from running. I'm enjoying it now while I can.

I'm still at my job. November will mark 5 years with my company. That is the longest I have stayed anywhere, ever. I moved offices for the 9th time.

I'm still not sure what the future holds for me there, but I'm taking it one day at a time and just seeing what happens.

I started a tradition of going to VA Beach for summer vacation. This will be the second summer that we go.

I bought a leather couch.

I paid off all of my credit cards.

My husband painted our office.

OK, now I'm just reaching.

Anyway ... a lot has happened. I felt like sharing it. I might share more -- writing things down is cheaper and less fattening than Celexa.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. No judgment here from this on again/off again blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. It may be very beneficial for me.You might also like this website which is for fashion women bags: bosidu 

    ReplyDelete