Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Babe!

Today is my husband's birthday. So begins the summer birthday gauntlet!

I know I ragged on his planning skills in my vacation post; so in honor of the beginning of his 32nd year, here are some things I love about him instead:
  • Puts up with my crap, mostly. This is huge, as I am full of it.
  • Actually does plan when he wants to -- he's doing a great job of helping me investigate preschools for B.
  • Is a GREAT dad. A really, really great dad. When I watch him with B, my cold black heart grows three sizes.
  • Serves as House Husband during the summer when he's working fewer hours. Hello, clean bathrooms; how I love thee.
  • He always encourages me to go for whatever I'm interested in, even if it might make his life a pain in the ass for a while.
  • He cooks. And bakes. Real men do both of these things, and do them well.
  • After all these years, he's still cute. Seriously!
Anyway, that's just a short list of awesome things. Happy Birthday! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment