Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Usual

I have a a few post topics in my head, but life is kind of getting in the way right now:
  • I'm moving offices for the 7th time in 2 1/2 years. Hey, at least I get a window this time; I'll make sure to enjoy it before my next inevitable move!
  • We're trying to plan a short mini-trip to Williamsburg.
  • Work is stressful. That's all I'll say about it.
But hey, the ASP is rolling right along:
  • My little guy starts his first Beast class tonight. Should be fun and cute!
  • We're still doing the local food thing; dinner tonight is pasta with homemade pesto and sauteed zucchini and squash. Yes I realize that pesto is so 90s but it's also nice and summery, so back off food snobs!
The only ASP bummer I'm experiencing right now is that I still haven't heard anything about my treadmill coming, and it should be here later this week or early next week. Need to call and harass a SOLE customer rep, methinks.

Oh and somehow I got sucked back into the Real Housewives of New Jersey. I guess I'm just a sucker for the accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment